Hello WordPress! 👋
True to my always-MIA style, here I am remembering and posting on my blog at the onset of the year again. And just like before, I would like to say that “life happened” and “hopefully I’ll be more active”, but I know that’s not convincing anyone anymore, so yeah, just welcome back to me. 😅
So kamusta na ba tayong lahat? 2022 na 😂 It’s the third year of the pandemic, and though sometimes we feel that the Philippines is still a long way to go before we “go back” to “normal”, I want to acknowledge that at least we’ve already done a number of important things to make better the situation. Last year, I was finally able to go back to the office, got fully vaccinated alongside my family, learned an even bigger deal about online platforms and livestreaming, and got back on achieving dreams and making our detoured plans into actions. And with all that, I am deeply grateful.
I entered 2022 with a more hopeful and purposeful perspective. Well, I have a lot to prepare and look forward to this year- doing my thesis and taking the compre exam in Grad School, prepping for regularization (and hopefully salary raise) at work, paying for our own house and saving for its furnishing costs, and then enrolling my five-year old to Kindergarten. 😳 Yeah, I just felt a looooot older listing them all down here. And just like the years before, I lift all these into God and lay all my worries and fears into His hands. I know I can just do so much, but the rest is up to Him..
Now, January has just ended. Mag-31 na rin ako this February 😜😂 I honestly don’t feel like celebrating it. But whatever.. Bahala na. 😅
January biggest wins:
- We already signed our Acceptance Form of our house. Already paid our Move in fee as well as the very first monthly amortization. Yipeeee!
- Successfully attended and presented in our Thesis Colloquium. “Commendable” daw ang topic ko, huhuh, kilig!
- Successfully prepared for a DIY virtual escape room for our PEER Team building. Grabe, thank you Canva talaga!
- Got my booster shot.
January biggest challenges:
- Tested positive with Covid 19, hahah. Pero I got no symptoms kaya tuloy tuloy lang ang trabaho. Mas nakakastress pa yung pang-aalaska ng mga kapamilya ko tsaka yung pagkuha ng mga certificates sa LGU. 😒
- Laziness and feeling demotivated, kaya I feel that I wasn’t able to maximize my time last month. Sana this February wala na yung feeling demotivated.
January biggest lessons:
- Rest and self-care are very very important, but these are not valid excuse for being lazy and irresponsible. 😒